RE: Re[4]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

Pierre -

Only you will criticize someone else for discussing a product as a way to
promote your own product. A quote from your post:

<<<<
Non, no no,; it's not a joke, but a  nice piece of software that is ONLY
TradeStation compatible.
Build a trading system within minutes and without programming.
And it works ( try the free evaluation version on the web site below. Yes,
where
my signature is)

I think I know how you can solve your problem. You should unsubscribe from
this omega list and instead join the forums at this link:
http://www.tradestation.com

There, the discussion will be only about TradeStation and you will not be
offended. But I think most omega list members will continue to subscribe to
this omega list also, for the independent viewpoints expressed, including
discussion of alternative products.

Of course, the ability to express independent viewpoints also extends to
your right to express the viewpoint that this list should be restricted to
discussion of TradeStation. Personally, I enjoy reading your colorful
posts. And I appreciate  that you do always make it clear in your signature
line that you have a financial interest in promoting TradeStation to the
exclusion of alternative products.

Bob Bolotin