RE: Re[4]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Ivo Karindi [mailto:ivo@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoye : mardi 27 mai 2003 07:48
A : Pierre Orphelin
Cc : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re[4]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

Pierre, there are more colors around you than just black or white.

==
FYI, back is not a color and white is all colors in one...

If someone is not with you patriotically praising TS and all of its
aspects then this does not mean that this person is your enemy and has
to be "dealt with". There are more flavors around you and through
constructive criticism, software developers usually benefit (IF they
listen) by making their products better and more desirable by more
customers.

===
I do not consider these people as enemies...just lacking of education.
I'm just pointing out that using Omega List, that is mainly devoted to:
-TradeStation related discussions
-Tradestation bashing
-Bass boat UPS

for promoting other software is not acceptable.
Have you seen someone promoting TS on Wealth Lab List ( or web site), and the
same on Bolotin's list ( this list exist).
No?
So why this should happen only here ?

Now on another topic, looking at your signature line, how come this
name "Safir-X" is in there? What is this, some kind of a joke?

===
Non, no no,; it's not a joke, but a  nice piece of software that is ONLY
TradeStation compatible.
Build a trading system within minutes and without programming.
And it works ( try the free evaluation version on the web site below. Yes, where
my signature is)

YOU must have this right that no-one else has to advertize something
besides TS on this list? Who gave you the exclusive rights to this
practice? Wasn't your reason to develop Safir-X the same discontent
with the extent of what TS has to offer what drives other developers
as well? So why should then ONLY YOU be allowed to mention your stuff
on this list?

===
I do not asked for a permission, and what I do do not attempt to incitate anyone
to change for an other software ( see above).
More, this is my electronic signature, and this is not advertising

Ivo Karindi

PS Please note that I am not speaking about any of your particular
in ALL of those responses.

==
Well, this means that I have a constant opinion over time....

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 7 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002

 And an other one only for you: