RE: Re[4]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

Dear Bob,

Nothing personal with you, but my point is that Omega List is a TradesTation
list and not a general purpse discussion list.
There are other forums, like Elite Trader where you could advocate for your
products and reach a better audience.
The good new is that I'm not on these list.
Omega List was not declared open to other software. It has been enforced to
become what is it because of  some alien posting not related to TS and related
to alternate solutions ( most of them proven as vaporware, with the exception of
Volkerware).
So, as long as my products are related to TS, I estimate thta I do not hae to
move and that I have fully contributed to this list in the past ( I have not a
lot of time now).

Speaking about that, what were your contributions to Easy Language and TS users
help ?

Hmmmmm?

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 7 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm