Re[4]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin

  • To: "Pierre Orphelin" <sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[4]: Multiple data feeds / Pierre Orphelin
  • From: Ivo Karindi <ivo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 22:49:01 -0700

Pierre, there are more colors around you than just black or white. If
someone is not with you patriotically praising TS and all of its
aspects then this does not mean that this person is your enemy and has
to be "dealt with". There are more flavors around you and through
constructive criticism, software developers usually benefit (IF they
listen) by making their products better and more desirable by more
customers.

Now on another topic, looking at your signature line, how come this
name "Safir-X" is in there? What is this, some kind of a joke? YOU
must have this right that no-one else has to advertize something
besides TS on this list? Who gave you the exclusive rights to this
practice? Wasn't your reason to develop Safir-X the same discontent
with the extent of what TS has to offer what drives other developers
as well? So why should then ONLY YOU be allowed to mention your stuff
on this list?

Ivo Karindi

PS Please note that I am not speaking about any of your particular
in ALL of those responses.