TS7 Icons not working / can't run TS7

Thanks to those who responded to my request.  After uninstalling and
then reinstalling TS7 I am now able to run TS7.
However,  TS7 is now generating  TickShel.exe errors and a Runtime
error! ( abnormal program termination ).  I am able to at least run the
program but each time I have to restart it a second time.  I will let it
run for awhile to see how stable it is.  No virus was detected.

Too bad too as I was seriously considering installing a program to back
up my hard drive ( i.e. System Guardian, etc. ), just a little too late
I guess.

Regards,

Tom