Re[6]: off topic: backup software

Gary,

All I know is several times I have recovered a file from the backup
and it worked fine.  Far more importantly twice I have use the backup
to restore my PDS folder and it never missed a tick.  I do two things
each night.  Macro Scheduler turns off Tradestation then copies the
PDS folder to a different folder then it turns GS and Charting back
on.  Then the XP backup copies my whole drive to a backup drive every
night.  I read about this feature and just flat didn't believe it
could backup the Omega files so I tried it and sure enough it works
perfectly.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,