RE:off topic: backup software

System Guardian by Duocor is very fast. Each day it replicates my drive with
16 GB of data in four minutes. Raid will protect against drive failure, but
if you have a software problem it will be on both drives. Drive Image and
Ghost are much slower, and, in my experience, less reliable.

I also use Dantz Retrospect for redundancy and to archive some files. I have
been satisfied with it, and found it better than Backup Exec and Backup
MyPC.