Re: A joke & TS alternatives <- I'm an asshole now!

Funny how this timing thing sometimes works... As it has been raining
for a few days in a row around here, I decided to try out WL over the
weekend and have been playing with the demo version for 2 days.
Besides the handicapping drawbacks of the demo version (no saving
capability which means I can not duplicate my TS stuff and can play
around only with what comes with the demo), I have found the software
a worthy successor to TS 2000i that is my *main thing* currently. So
much so that I will probably buy it in the near future unless
something extraodinary comes out of http://www.powertesting.com/

So this now makes me another asshole on omega-list.  Here, omega-bashing
messages are always welcome but if anyone tries to break out of the
box he/she becomes an asshole.

Best regards,

Ivo Karindi
ivo@xxxxxxxxx

P.S. Question to VK: were you a (not completely happy) TS user before
you started developing WL or are you just advertizing it on omega-list
to increase sales?