Re: Automated Trading From VB?

>I would like to know if anyone knows a way to close
>the trading link from a system running in VB?  Would like to

Interactive Brokers has a sample spreadsheet available for download
that demonstrates trading on IB via Excel.  I recall the example
wasn't automated (its purpose was to demonstrate a "conditional
order"), but there's no reason why it couldn't be automated.

Don't know where it is on the site; you'll have to hunt for it.

-Alex