Problems with stop and limit orders in TS2000

I am having a hell of a time trying to figure out why
TS2000 stop and limit orders do not work correctly.
I have gotten this down to a simple test.
I do notice that the problems lie when the screen is
showing stock prices less than $7.00 and has a small
range of less than 50 cents.

So if you load via historybank stock symbol GLW for
Jan. 13, 2003 and display it on TS2000.
Use Time frame 5 minutes.

Then create a strategy using the following code:
{This is a test signal to test the errors
or misses in a stop or limit order or exit.
}

{
Use data = Stock GLW and load Jan 13, 3003
for 2 or 5 days and Time Frame = 5 min.
You will see that the limit exit will not work.
But, if you set value2 to 4.62, it will work.
WHY ?
Set 2 drawing lines at value1 and value2 and just look
at it.

If you examine the 5 min bars at the start of 1/13/03
You will see:
The first bar issues the Buy stop and it does happen
on the 2nd bar
The 3rd bar drop below value1, so the exit next bar at
market happens.
5 and 6 bars work correctly and 8 and 12.
But, at bars 13 to 19, the stop Buy order should work
but doesn't !
20th bar finally works.
But the limit order never happens, unless you drop the
value 1 cent.

}

value1 = 4.56;
value2 = 4.63;

If MarketPosition = 0 And Date = 1030113
	Then Buy 100 contracts at value1 stop;

If MarketPosition = 1 Then Begin
	ExitLong at value2 limit;
	If Low < value1 Then ExitLong at market;
End;

**********************************
The comments tell it all.
As you can see I only wanted it on one day, to
demonstate this problem.
It shows the stop code works then doesn't
Then the limit code does not work unless you change
the price 1 cent.
But if you draw horizontal lines at both value1 and
value2 prices, you will see that the data should
trigger the buy and sell.

Please help.
I tried using commentary, print statements, text
messages, and they all show me that TS should have
issued buy and sell signals.

=====

Ron Mihaley

RonMihaley@xxxxxxxxx