Re: Geneom

Both.

If there exist a security loophole to exploit, then it can be
exploited by the vendor, or it can be utilized by a malicious
(current or former) employee, OR a skilled hacker not associated
with the vendor.

External hacking requires some skill, but can be done.
Remember, anyone can subscribe for a modest fee.
Once the hacker pays the monthly fee, the hacker can test his
reverse assembly skills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  Practice
makes perfect.

The second possibility -- disgruntled or greedy former employee
scenario -- is almost a certainty in the long run.  That would be
a no-brainer.

Leslie

--
Regards,