Von: Leslie Walko [mailto:l.walko@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 11. März 2003 05:37
An: Mark Brown
Cc: Omega List
Betreff: Re: Geneom

OK, seriously, for a lot less money, we can just buy Behold!
Behold! even runs on Unix and MacOS.  See

  http://www.bhld.com/

If TS Securities fails to provide an upgrade path, I eventually I
will move to either WealthLab or Behold!
(Behold! is a more sophisticate product than either TS or
WealthLab.)

OK, do I like TS2000Pro Suite?
Yes.
I have a LARGE investment in terms of time and effort.

Would I open an account, or lease an on-line product such as TS7?
NEVER.

I am willing to pay for a STAND alone software upgrade, but I am
NOT willing to install TS6, or TS7 on my machine even if it were
free.

(IMHO, the client server based architecture of TS7 is a major
security loophole.  Anyone who develops code, or trades on that
platform is obviously naive regarding software security and
piracy issues.)

Leslie

--
Regards,