Re: Geneom

Yes,  security in TS7 (or any other web tethered product) is the real
issue.

Tethered products are inherently dangerous.
There is NO method whereby a user can secure the system, code, or file
system.

Even if you go to the trouble of installing the software on a clean, stand
alone machine, with NO other software, you are at risk for trojan horses,
spy ware, code theft, monitoring, etc.  There exists no known security
filter to deal with these issues.  It cannot be solved.  You just have to
trust the vendor and pray.

BTW, it is quite amusing that so many on this list worry about pop-ups and
annoyances while trading with a web tethered software platform.  Oh well...

Leslie

--
Regards,
Leslie Walko