RE: Re[2]: TS2k Performace Report show blank

Search "performance report" at www.traders2traders.com. It's a know
prob.

-----Original Message-----
From: AceTrader [mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 8:49 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re[2]: TS2k Performace Report show blank

I did a few restart and also re-apply SP5 but still the same. I also
occasionally get blank report screen but this time the error persist
even after restart the ts32 or PC. All this happen after I install a
form processing software with sentinel dongle driver. I had uninstall
the software and sentinel driver but the problem still persist.

Thanks for the reply.

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                            mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx