Real-time account statements for and from systems traders

Jim Titus has created a group at MSN for traders to post borkerage
statements (minus name and account number.)  I'm there.  Here's what he
says:

System Trading Results MSN Group

WHO:  Anyone who is interested in mechanical trading systems and is willing
to share their own trading results.

WHAT: The main features of this group will be a message board to talk about
vendors and results and a document section that stores REAL statements.

WHERE: I choose MSN because I like the features that the board offers.

WHEN:  Anytime you want!

WHY:  While many vendors are honest and provide realiable information to the
consumer, a few vendors either by mistake or malitiously provide false
information.  This has made finding reliable information about the actual
results of trading vendor systems difficult to obtain.  Firms like futures
truth have provided a lot of value in this area, but much work is still left
to be done.

Bill Again:

It's a chance to check fills, to see what markets others are trading with
your program, to see what kind of real-time results various programs have
returned.

In order to join the group, you'll have to send Jim a copy of a statement
that you'd like to post.  The group is only open to traders who will share
their own results and sending Jim a copy is your good faith offer to
participate.  After he signs you onto the group, you'll get to post the
document yourself.

There are at least two ways to create the document to send Jim.

Scan paper statements or go to a digital statement (on your broker's web
site or from an Acrobat pdf file), cut and paste to WORD or the like, delete
name and account and attach to an email to Jim.

If you paste into a doc and the text doesn't line up, you can adjust paper
to "Landscape" view and keep reducing text size until you get something you
like

It's just that easy to upload to the MSN group site, not to worry on that
account.

Jim's email is  JamesTitus@xxxxxxxxxxx

See you there !

   Bill M