Re[2]: TS2k Performace Report show blank

I did a few restart and also re-apply SP5 but still the same. I also
occasionally get blank report screen but this time the error persist
even after restart the ts32 or PC. All this happen after I install
a form processing software with sentinel dongle driver. I had
uninstall the software and sentinel driver but the problem still
persist.

Thanks for the reply.

--
Best regards,