ntvdm.exe, wowexec.exe programs conflict with ts32.exe?

Does anyone know if there is some kind of conflict between ts32.exe and
either ntvdm.exe and wowexec.exe programs (both of which I believe are 16-bit
programs)?

I have noticed that I occasionally generate a ts32.exe error when adding or
editing an input value on a window in a TS workspace, while I have another
program (Sharkware) running which uses the ntvdm.exe and wowexec.exe
programs.

Would appreciate any info about this, if anybody has any to offer.

Thanks,

Bill