Re: win xp install

Jose,

I have a feeling that this is a new problem, and there hasn't been
enough people who installed TS2000i on XP or Windows 2000 Service Pack 3
after January 1st, 2003 to hear about it.

Back in January I attempted to install TS2000i after updating Windows
2000 to SP3 on a machine.  I received an error message regarding my forever password and
therefore could not open the program.  I think there is either an issue with
the passwords and the current year, or that Microsoft released a patch
at the beginning of the year that changed the registry in such a way
that is incompatible with TS2000i.

I never bothered going through the hoops with Omega about this issue
since it's not urgent for me and went back to a ghost image of TS2000i
with Windows 2000 SP2.