Re[2]: win xp install

Frank,

I have used Ts2ki from the first day it was released.  Ran it on NT
then Windows 2000 Pro when it came out and now on XP Pro.  If you type
the good forever password correctly it works fine on any date you do a
clean install.  Did one this year already just to clean it all up.
The stupid 40 character password is hard to type in correctly and it
is hard to know if the O is a zero or a letter O but if you get it in
correctly it will run on any operating system.  Their are no year 2000
or 2003 issues about it.  It works great on XP but I wouldn't change
to XP from Window 2000 if I had it to do over again.

Jimmy Snowden