Re: metaserver and interactive brokers

From: "David Langford" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>    1.    My experience with both ESignal and TS 6.0 compared with the data
> feed from IB in a fast market, the data feed from IB is well ahead of
either
> ESignal and TS 6.0.  Have you noticed the same thing?  For my short term
> scalping, this can make a difference.

I have observed the same thing for the S&P emini in running TS6 side by side
with IB.  TS has responded to complaints on this issue and is replacing
their data feed with direct exchange data from the MERC.  This is to be
brought up in mid-February and I will be interested in seeing whether they
have solved their problems.