Re: metaserver and interactive brokers

> are not getting to the global server.  When I look at the data in the global
> server, it confirms the trades only when price changes and lists zero for
> volume.  There are some settings to adjust how the metaserver calc's an
> assumed volume, but I have not discovered a satisfactory solution.  I have
> not tried to speak with IB or trader-soft about it, yet.

It is related with TWS API, fo unknown for reason they send through API the trades with changed price only. Comonelly says,
MetaServer just relays all what TWS sends to it.

> 2.    The only other problem are some disconnections from IB for no apparant
> reason, once or twice a day.

Yes, TWS can drop TCP connection with API clients sometimes.

> I have planned to install on a separate machine to compare with ESignal, but
> I want to get the tick problem solved first.

You will see big differencs between data comming through TWS+MetaServer and eSignal. But you should understand that TWS data feed is
low-cost tool and has lower quality.

Best regards,
Andrew Nazarov