data request (plea)

oops, left town for a week (feb 3) & power immediately was lost with no
reboot!...  would appreciate receiving index & futures data for week of
2/3/2003 through 2/7/2003 to the extent possible.  Daily for sure & intraday
(tick is ok or otherwise will suffice if that creates too large a file!) for
futures where possible... especially SP, ES, US, TY, JY, VIX  Also need some
stocks, but will have to figure out how to limit my request to actually
those needed!

Seems TS 2000i History Bank downloader is useless... keep getting error 400/
download failed... your guess is as good... no better than mine as why
History Bank fails... omega assured me it was available for another year or
two... or did i misunderstand their form letter to us users?

thanx gobs
preston in dallas