Re: runtime error

Mouse-Right, "Format Analysis Technique" and double click the
system.
Click the "Properties" tab and punch in the number of bars you
need in the box below.
If, your longest indicator, say Bollinger Bands, is 80 bars,
punch in at least eighty.  Some indicators use double smoothing,
say TRIX, so will need to add more bars.

Basic rule: minimum number must be >= largest look back.

Put in number, click checbox "use system default" and close the
tab.

Leslie

--
Regards,