Re: On Demand Server

> I tried this product out for myself last week. I could get tick and 1 minute data to work in the demo, but for some reason only 1
bar of daily data. Don't know why and didn't try to find out. I also found that there were unaccustomed delays of about 5 seconds
when going to Format Symbol, and maybe the charts weren't as

Of course, since eSignal doesn't provide information like symbol's session times, session dates, pioint value, min. movement etc,
these information is taken from GlobalServer's symbol dictionary and Exchange list. As you may know, the work with MS Access
database (TS uses this database for Symbol dictionary and Exchange list) is very slow (in comparation with f.e. trade data
GlobalServer's database) - that's the reason.
When you are typing the symbol, f.e. ES, OnDemand Server searches all entries of this symbol in Symbol dictionary and shows the list
in New chart window, then, when you are selecting symbol TradeStation asks Ods fro ymbol's information like sessions, point values
etc.