RE: Re[2]: PushPOP now for download

Ztrader,

www.traders2traders.com isn't configured to "hurt" anyone's browser and/or
PC. The site assumes that one's browser or the way it's configured works or
complies with reasonable convention. Given the many emails we've exchanged,
I'm surprised you wrote what you did. In your case, as you use Opera, all
that's necessary is to switch to emulate IE when you visit the site and
everything will work. At least it did for me and one other Opera user I've
encountered.

As for "your" privacy protection issue, it's an unrealistic myth. Sure you
can hide many "things," but if you're browsing the Internet, you can be
reverse-burgled. I'm sure there are a number of papers in cyberspace that''
explain how. But who wants to bother?

The site is not particularly friendly to those using security and/or
privacy protections. The site assumes it can do anything it wants to
with your browser/computer. Perhaps this is what he is referring to. I
have to bypass a few of my protections to even view the site. I
usually ignore such assumptive sites - they are a small minority so
far.

If you'd really like to help him, give him a reference to help deal
with sites that make such assumptions.

ztrader