Re[2]: PushPOP now for download

On Thursday, November 15, 2001, 11:20:30 AM, Bill Wynne wrote:

>>I would appreciate more friendly relations ...

BW> Here you go:

BW> http://www.google.com/search?q=friendly+relations+&btnG=Google+Search

Not sure how that helps him. :-)

The site is not particularly friendly to those using security and/or
privacy protections. The site assumes it can do anything it wants to
with your browser/computer. Perhaps this is what he is referring to. I
have to bypass a few of my protections to even view the site. I
usually ignore such assumptive sites - they are a small minority so
far.

If you'd really like to help him, give him a reference to help deal
with sites that make such assumptions.

ztrader