Re: Trading...

Cayenne Trading wrote:

>Beliefs?
>
>    Yes, we have beliefs.
>
>    We believed that we could successfully trade the T-Bonds last Thursday
>and Friday and we did. We also believe that we will meld into index futures
>trading on Monday morning and successfully conclude the September contract.
>
>    Yes, this was a terrible, terrible week for a whole lot of people. And
>we dealt with it in our own way. And, if duty calls as it did this past
>week, we'll do our share. But trading is our job and that's what we intend
>to do.

How will you know whether what "duty" calls you to do is the right thing to do?  Is "duty" your "higher power"?  Does it know more about what you must do with your life than you do?  Will you think about what "duty" requires, or blindly follow?

>    Maybe it's time for you guys to do the same and let others figure it
>out...Just some thoughts.

What makes you think that "others" will reach the correct conclusions?  Do you blindly trust all the motives of "others"?  Do you allow "others" to decide your fate?  Why would you ask me to do so?

All the best,

OM