Re: Trading...

Robyn:

Your original post said:

>And, if duty calls as it did this past week, we'll do our share.

I asked you if "duty" was your "higher power".  You did not answer.  I asked you how you decide whether the "calls" you hear, from "duty" (a living entity which can make "calls" to things?), are "calls" you should follow.  You did not answer.

You also said:

>Maybe it's time for you guys to do the same and let others figure it
>out...

This is asking us to place our fates in the hands of those "others".  I was not suggesting that you asked us to place our fates in *your* hands.  I asked why you would ask me to place my fate in the hands of "others".  You have not aswered.

The Omega Man