re: NormalSCDensity - Never Mind!

Please disregard my previous request for someone to post the ts 2000i
statistical functions.  I found the ela code in the purebytes archive,
courtesy of a Howard Jackson post in 1999.  So thanks anyway--given the
level of expertise and generosity found in this list, I know that
someone would have come through!  (Pause for a moment of silent
genuflection to Bob Fulks and others.)

But general comments on the use and reliability of normalscdensity,
covariance, etc. are still very much appreciated.

Regards,
Galen Cawley