RE:RE:Whatever

Actually I was not trying to be taken seriously, I
don't take myself seriously, I just said what would
satisfy me personally, sort of in jest but it did not
come out that funny at all.

In actuality, the first thing I did when I heard what
happened was to pray earnestly for the salvation of
the perpetrators. That is what I'm really like. I
don't care for retrubutions or grudges, one of my
former worst enemies now shares my religious beliefs
becasue I pray for my enemies and even treat them good
on occasion. I'm pretty happy about that. Bitterness
is the poison that a person swallows and then hopes it
will hurt their enemies, better to forgive, you can
choose to forget or remember I suppose. Of course that
is on a personal level, were I in government service I
would have to get serious about putting some whip-ass
on terrorists, for sure.

Apparently I'm not up on Afghanistan, did not really
believe that the Taliban would get rid of the Heroin
traffic but if they did, more power to them in that
regard.

Later