Re: THE ANSWER

> If you are implying that those who believe in God are unwise...
> then do your homework, history will prove that the agnostic view is
> foolish. When you say that Terrorism can be eradicated by the
> elimination of what you term as "mysticism", then you fail to
> understand what true evil is. The humanistic view has been
> tried.....it always fails. If you think the eradication of religion
> is the answer.....again, I say look at the history books.

When I look at my history books, I see inquisitions, crusades,
jihads, pogroms, "witch" burnings, intolerance, abuses of power, and
tale after sordid tale of cultural genocide.  All in the name of God.

I personally think a belief in a higher power can be a good thing.  I
also see from history that it is too often used to justify horrific
actions.

Gary