NYMEX to trade on ACCESS Today, sources now say

According to my sources, NYMEX will trade today from 2:30 to 5 PM on the
ACCESS electronic trading platform.  Firms will be able to enter orders over
the Internet using a previously unreleased Internet Interface to ACCESS.

Details continue to be updated on the NYMEX web site, www.nymex.com under the
hot news section.

There are October Gold and Silver options expiring today.  The CME Globex2
alternative would have taken at least until Monday to deploy, my sources say.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involved financial risk, lots of it!