Whatever

Afghanistan is already messed up. Through civil war
and starvation their population is down by 30-40% over
a decade or two and their food production is down due
to drought, they are facing worse food shortages.
Their government is a narco-terrorist organization, a
puppet of Pakistan. They are just a bunch of messed up
heroin dealers in other words. I would take the
greatest satisfaction personally if our government
were to send them a bill for the damages including
payments to the families that lost innocent loved
ones, and give them a week to present their plan for
repayment and if we did not like said plan we could
carpet bomb them into well, not the stone age, they
are already there, but into complete submission. We
could do that every week until the problem was gone
one way or the other.

Max