Re: Merrill Lynch Unlimited Advantage

Yup. Friend of mine opened one of these when it was first announced (over a
year ago?). They cut him off after he reached a number of trades that about
equals the single bulk amount. You can bet that when a program like this has
been around awhile and it's not being used by lots of people, there's a catch.