MADiff

Hello,

Looking for a little assistance with an Easylanguage question.

I'm trying to display as an Indicator Analysis Technique only the "MADiff"
of the canned MACD indicator in 2000i. I don't want to see what is called in
Power Editor, the "MACD" or the "MACDavg". I certainly need them to input
values, but the only "plot" I want to see underneath my chart is the
"MADiff".

I'd appreciate any suggestions as to how to alter the canned MACD indicator
to show only the one plot of the MADiff. and not the other two.

Thanks,

Peter Laird