Re: Merrill Lynch Unlimited Advantage

>If your a very active trader your saving tens of thousands of dollars in
>commissions every year. Whats the catch????? Is there one??

Yes, read the fine print which states that the service is not for
daytrading or other excessive securities or option trading activity.

Somehow, I have this sneaking suspicion that the definition of
"excessive trading" is that amount of trading which will save you
"tens of thousands of dollars in commissions every year".