RE: How to evaluate Commission & Slippage Precisely

What you wrote realy sometimes feels as if it was the truth. Whatever system
you have, margins from it are decreasing until the competition is made by
having small costs rather than a good system. Then you find a new one...

But I wold say not counting comissions when doing a system is causing you
unneccessary grief. Many system seems profitable without comissions but
should not be traded when real costs are involved. Slippage, well that falls
more into your idea below, because it is harder to get right.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.