RE: Incomplete downloads - HistoryBank

I see that there is some confusion as the what I mean by the download count.
This count is the TOTAL BYTE COUNT that is the first number that you see on
the status line at the bottom of the Global Server window after you begin a
download.  If the server is busy, many times this count is just plain wrong.
It is smaller than it should be and that means that TRAD is sending you an
incomplete download and you don't even know it.