RE: TradeStation Precision - Summary

> You should try to buy it and see if we accept your
> improvements, if any! Usually we take in account all the
> hints from our customers and add them to the next version if
> we can prove us that it is of benefit to them. This is very simple.

Sounds like true Omega thinking. We as users will not get division by zero
checks or working DMIs, since we only believe we need it, but we have not
proven it to Omega (like Pierre said about the DMI "how much did you really
lose"). Same for your software, all that it takes is to prove to you
something that you might not want to believe. That sounds like a good reason
not to believe in updates from you driven by users, you are not thinking
openly, rather you are fighting ta maintain your points, which may be
different points in different letters on the same topic.

In some mails you write about single precision float being more than
adequate, all miscalculations shown to you are irrelevant. In other letters
you claim that the Bob Fulks solution with recalculating for example
averages every 100th bar or so would cause big jumps in the values when
recalculations occur... :-)

Then you are back again in other letters, saying that Omegas version of
single precision is fully adequate for a physician, the low precision in
data means that it is irrelevant if the calculation process introduces extra
errors during the calculations due to their design.

Ah well, just trust that you are open, only thing needed is just to prove to
you that your users really need what they think they want.

Easy thing... :-)

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.