custom indicator need help transferring

Hello:

I have TS 2000 loaded on my pc at home and was given some custom indicators for it.  I would like to load the TS on another pc at work and would like to have those same custom indicators charting for me at work.

I no longer have the file that the person gave to me that had the indicators on it, so I cant download them again onto the new pc.  I was looking for the files the other day on my pc under the Omega folder but couldnt seem to find them, like they were hidden. I thought if I could find them I could just load them into the correct folder once I installed TS on a new pc at work.

Any Ideas on how I could go about getting these onto the TS at work?

It would be very much appreciated

thanks much,

tonya korbin