From: "tanya korbin" <tanyakorbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 8:03 PM
Subject: custom indicator need help transferring

> Hello:
>
> I have TS 2000 loaded on my pc at home and was given some custom
indicators for it.  I would like to load the TS on another pc at work and
would like to have those same custom indicators charting for me at work.

> I no longer have the file that the person gave to me that had the
indicators on it, so I cant download them again onto the new pc.  I was
looking for the files the other day on my pc under the Omega folder but
couldnt seem to find them, like they were hidden. I thought if I could find
them I could just load them into the correct folder once I installed TS on a
new pc at work.