Is it time to find a BETTER toolbox?

I have been wondering if the time has come for a great many of the readers
of this news-group to find a another charting toolbox?

I agree with all of you, that TS2000i has far to many bugs.  I really think
that the product will never get out of BETA testing, and we all paid to be
testers.  I no longer even bother reporting bugs to TRAD, because I have
lost confidence in them ever being fixed.

Currently, I am not using any of the TS build-in indicators and only a very
few of the built-in functions.  I find that EasyLanguage is far from being
easy or bug free, and EL is at the very heart of TS and cannot be ignored.
Example:  Try to plot anything custom on a chart without using EL.  I don't
think it can be done using a DLL.  Between the bugs in EL and the charting
engine, I have just about had it with TradeStation.

So, on August 17, 2001, I am going to the Online Trading conference/show in
Washington D.C. with the express purpose of looking at other charting tools.
I would enjoy meeting face-to-face with other news-group-readers if they are
going to be in the area.   BTW - TRAD will be at the show showing the new
TradeStation Platform product.

What is you opinion?

James Lillard