Re: Is it time to find a BETTER toolbox?

> I have been wondering if the time has come for a great many of the
> readers of this news-group to find a another charting toolbox?

Personally I think that time came at least a year or two ago.  The
trick is finding a suitable replacement.

> So, on August 17, 2001, I am going to the Online Trading
> conference/show in Washington D.C. with the express purpose of
> looking at other charting tools.

There are many *charting* apps out there -- some quite good from what
I've heard.  But so far I haven't seen a platform for **system
testing/development/trading** that can beat TS4.  I keep hoping
somebody will come up with one.  I chose not to take on the project
myself.  For the time being I'll keep struggling with TS4's
weaknesses rather than try to create my own replacement.

Gary