Re: Is it time to find a BETTER toolbox?

> So, on August 17, 2001, I am going to the Online Trading conference/show
in
> Washington D.C. with the express purpose of looking at other charting
tools.
> I would enjoy meeting face-to-face with other news-group-readers if they
are
> going to be in the area.   BTW - TRAD will be at the show showing the new
> TradeStation Platform product.

My opinion is that this subject has come up every few months for the 4
years I have been on the list. If all the energy spent on complaining about
mostly imaginary 'bugs' by infantile newbies was spent trading, Soros
would have long been surpassed.

You might try Tradewhere? or Tradelab, which I understand is now
being sold from a cave high in the Himalayas. Someone will probably
suggest an open source project, which will come to nothing.

Or you could stop wasting your time. There is supposed to be a new
platform, promised by Mark Jurik?, so it has some credibilty. Wait for
it is my advice.