RE: BILL Cruz gives us answers - #2 of ?

> While he's climbing, the weather changes for the worse.  Some of
> his equipment breaks.  Avalanches occur...  he does not make it to
> the summit, and has to retreat to base camp.  When he gets back to
> base camp he says:  "I am going to the top of this mountain."
> Does this man have a "credibility issue"?

Nope, not at all.

On the other hand, there's another man who sells equipment to the
mountaineer.  He says "This equipment get you to the top of the
mountain."  Then, on the climb, the tents shred, the ropes snap, the
maps are wrong, and so on.  When the mountaineer staggers back into
base camp, the man says "Here, you need to buy a NEW set of equipment
that will solve all of your problems."

Does THIS man have a "credibility issue"?

Yes, IMHO.
Gary