RE: BILL Cruz gives us answers - #2 of ?

One of the books I like best is "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom" by Van
K. Tharp.  On page 320, he is giving steps to follow to become more
disciplined in trading.  Step 2 sounds like this (quote):

"Step 2 would be to assume total responsibility for everything that happens
to you.  Even if someone runs off with your money or broker rips you off,
assume that you were somehow involved in creating that situation. ..."

When one actually makes this transition from whining to taking full
responsibility for one's life, everything becomes possible.  I know it
sounds too newageish for this list, but that's the basis.  If TS is the
impediment to making money in markets, why not find a different way and stop
whining?  Gann made very nice profits and he did not even have a computer!!!

Ivo