BILL Cruz gives us answers #1 of several

Dear Jim,
I have been on the Omega forum and then the Omega list since the first year
it started. That means that I have seen Mark Brown get kicked off the list
as much as anybody:>) I have used Omega products since SystemWriterPlus. I
was once the Sheriff of this list.  Ahhh yes , the good old days of truth,
justice and the Americian Way.(insert patriotic song here )

If you believe Mr. Cruz, then either you or him  have experienced a
conversion of apocalyptic proportions not seen since Peter answered, Thou
art the Christ, the Son of the living God.  It sounds like you had a
conversion experience but you did not see the Son of the Living God.

May I suggest reading The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.  I think you
will find a close approximation  to the character Wormwood who is by now
probably equal in stature to his Uncle Screwtape.
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0060652934/qid=993242278/sr=1-3/ref=
sc_b_3/104-8230855-5058306>  It is only $8.

Did you get anything in writing?  Does "new features" mean that old bugs
will not be fixed?  Has the man ever kept a promise because he made a
promise even though it was not in his best financial interest?  Has he ever
met a deadline?

Were any of his comments forward looking as in defined by the SEC?  Do you
plan to trade on that information?  Inquiring minds want to know.

All the best to you in your trading.
Charles Kaucher

The trouble with being in a rat race is that even if you win, you're still
a rat.
  -- Lilly Tomlin