Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers #1 of several

Charles,

FWIW, I haven't been on the O-list quite as long as you, but almost.

I realize that some people have legitimate gripes with Omega/TT, but the
incessant bashing and re-bashing and personal attacks and re-attacks,
over-and-over again, serve no useful purpose.  For a very long time, it has
served only to drive a lot of very intelligent and talented contributors
away from the O-List.

Yes, there are a few delusional characters who apparently live in the
fantasy land of 800 pound gorillas and belt-fed automatic weapons and
believe that incessant inflammatory rhetoric actually serves some useful
purpose, but most successful traders don't live in that world and would
rather seek rational solutions to problems.

Personally, I hope James Lillard won't be dissuaded by the bashing and
personal attacks and will continue to Post the information that he and
others believe will be useful.  I realize that there are people here with a
vested interest in doing whatever they can to make sure that won't
happen.  I hope, for once, they won't be successful...