Re: BILL Cruz gives us answers #1 of several.

>All the critics....

FWIW, my intention was not to be critical Jim's efforts...but just
to question the "Wow" factor. Also, saying Bill Cruz is a great salesman is
a compliment in my book; I'm just wary of what he's selling. I was going to
say he could've been governor of Florida, but I wondered if the Republicans
on the list might take offense ;-)

Moreover, I agree that TS is the best thing out there, but I'd like to
see more effort on the quality and reliability side. I think Mr. Cruz leans
to flash and dash for cash. In the long run, IMHO, I think TRAD would make
more money by being better, rather than different (for those who have not
heard TRAD's publicly stated MO is to "be different rather than better"). TS
can be reliable, look at TS4. And now that DB @ Dynastore has made TS4
compatible with virtually every feed I wonder why TRAD doesn't sell or
bundle an updated version of TS4. It seems there is still demand for
reliable trading software, and no one, not even TRAD, has filled that bill.

One happy TS4 customer, who isn't sending any more money to Miami,

BW