RE: Cruz Brothers and 2000i

any chance G2 stands for G. Gorelik?

-----Original Message-----
From: msn [mailto:ghalanos@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 3:22 PM
To: Omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Cruz Brothers and 2000i

This might shed some light on the new program:
>From a yahoo clubs easylanguage post 6/1/01 3:03 pm:
No Comment...

"Hi!
My name is G. Gorelik. I work for G2 Software Solutions, Inc. Our company is
in the process of developing a product competing with TradeStation.

We are planning to market our system at lower cost than TradeStation.
Besides competing on price, we would like to make the system as
good and versatile as possible. Could you please let us know the features in
the system and in EasyLanguage that are missing or need to be
improved in TradeStation? Also could you let us know the features that you
like in TradeStation and EasyLanguage and would like to see
similar functionality in a competing product.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

G. Gorelik
g2softsol@xxxxxxxxx "

(http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/easylanguage)